Virtual classroom - Personal property securities (PPS) - Workshop
Topics covered include:
- Why use and register PPSA/PPSR
- What is the language of PPS
- Does my paperwork allow me to use the register
- How to obtain perfection of your registration
- When should I release my registration.
- Complete a registration document to perfection
- Searching the register
- How to release a registration
- How to renew registrations.
To access the virtual classrooms, all you need is a device with internet, audio and preferably video capability e.g. a Smartphone, laptop or PC.
The virtual classrooms will deliver the same content and structure with the following modifications to maximise interaction with the facilitator and participants:
- Sessions limited to 10 participants
- Additional breaks, so you can refresh and stretch
- Additional time and support for those attending a virtual classroom for the first time.
Don’t forget this means you can attend the sessions from the comfort of your business or home office.
- 19 November 2020
- Virtual classroom
- Toni Sawyer
- 12:30pm - 4.30pm
- COST MEMBER $275.00 (INC GST)
NON MEMBER $325.00 (INC GST)
- CCE Points