This forum is an online community for AICM members, please ensure you are respectful of all stakeholders of the AICM.
Please report any inappropriate conduct to aicm@aicm.com.au or call 1300 560 996.

Ask a new question
Post title Question Replies Reads

Govt stimulus packages - are Trusts elligable?

Created: 03 April 2020
Created: Andrew
Hi,does anyone have any clarity on whether or not Trusts will be included in any of the Govts stimulus packages? Either the $20K loan or the Job Keeper package? I'm looking for clarity on what's going to happen in the case of… 3 73 Read   

COVID 19 - PAYMENT TIMES

Created: 03 April 2020
Created: Andrew
H, how are you all treating debtors that are using C19 as a reason not yo pay their bills or advising that they are no longer trading nor responding to requests for payment? Would you consider sending the account to a… 7 229 Read   

INSURANCE LIMITS - COVID-19

Created: 01 April 2020
Created: Janelle
We just had our insurer, go through our debtors ledger and nil large customers limits without reasonable notification or reason. Half of the customers they removed the limit off were working for the "essential services" area.… 13 234 Read   

Set off Account debt against rewards earnt for Sales generated & liquidation

Created: 01 April 2020
Created: Kay
I am asking if any member can share information- 1.Customer has 30 day trading account - from the sales generated on the account he is entitled to a % reward given by the company on an annual basis as well as travel $. 2.… 4 82 Read   

Covid-19 Payment times

Created: 29 March 2020
Created: Peter
I am sharing the question below from one of our members: "Apparently there is a directive by federal and state governments to expedite payments on invoices, to ensure there is adequate cash flowing through the economy.… 4 173 Read