This forum is an online community for AICM members, please ensure you are respectful of all stakeholders of the AICM.
Please report any inappropriate conduct to aicm@aicm.com.au or call 1300 560 996.

Ask a new question
Post title Question Replies Reads

Serious Credit Infringement

Created: 28 November 2018
Created: Ray
Hi there, we have a customer who fraudulently took out a loan as she lied about her employment. She is now claiming hardship and wants the debt written off, can a 'Serious Credit Infringement' still be listed? 11 134 Read   

Does the punishment fit the crime?

Created: 21 November 2018
Created: Nicolas
A company director from Queensland has been convicted and sentenced to jail after pleading guilty to charges related to illegal phoenix activity. The sentence relates to 13 breaches of director duties by directing suppliers… 8 194 Read   

Large Volume Transactions

Created: 14 November 2018
Created: Michelle Ann
Hi lovely forum, I manage the credit and receipting for a large transnational team. We have fantastic systems and our receipting functionality is amazing. As part of an enhancement, for those payments we cant auto allocate… 5 125 Read   

New Customer On Boarding

Created: 13 November 2018
Created: Michelle Ann
Currently the onboarding/set up of new customers is done external to our team. I am looking into how we can do this better. I am keen to recommend a course for the admin staff to better understand the set up. I rarely get… 8 119 Read   

Director appointed administration

Created: 08 November 2018
Created: Maree
Hi I would like to know the next step to attempt to secure a debt owed to our company. We have been advised that they have gone into administration - director appointed. We do not have any official advice as yet, just over… 6 107 Read