This forum is an online community for AICM members, please ensure you are respectful of all stakeholders of the AICM.
Please report any inappropriate conduct to aicm@aicm.com.au or call 1300 560 996.

Ask a new question
Post title Question Replies Reads

risk modelling

Created: 21 September 2020
Created: Richard
Hello All, I'm looking for a credit risk consultant who can do some modelling in the SACC and MACC space. If you know anyone who could do some consulting, would you please respond. My email is richard@spotmenow.com.au 0 19 Read   

Debtors using insolvency moratoriums to avoid debts

Created: 17 September 2020
Created: Nick
Please share examples of how your business has been impacted by the insolvency moratoriums, increased thresholds and time frames related to Statutory Demands? Specifically cases where customers have clearly used the… 0 58 Read   

Zoom fatigue

Created: 16 September 2020
Created: Michelle Ann
Hi everyone, by now I imagine most of you have been working from home for some time with split teams, I myself havent seen half of my team since March for business continuation purposes. And a shout out to those in VIC for… 1 88 Read   

Call centre options

Created: 14 September 2020
Created: Mervyn
COVID-19 has given us a few challenges, one of which is working from home. We are starting to review our Call Centre options for the future for Customer Service and Collections. Currently using Telstra TIPIT which has been… 1 53 Read   

CREDIT NOTES

Created: 26 August 2020
Created: Domitila
CREDITS NOT TAKEN UP BY CUSTOMER WITHIN IN THE YEAR ARE WE ALLOWED TO REVERSE BACK ? IF NOT WHAT ARE THE IMPLICATIONS? 6 131 Read