This forum is an online community for AICM members, please ensure you are respectful of all stakeholders of the AICM.
Please report any inappropriate conduct to aicm@aicm.com.au or call 1300 560 996.

Ask a new question
Post title Question Replies Reads

PPSR

Created: 26 August 2020
Created: Domitila
TO REGISTER MACHINE WHICH IS BEING FINANCED AND NOT YET DELIVERED - CAN THIS BE REGISTERED? AND IF SO TO WHOM? 1 40 Read   

ASBFEO

Created: 19 August 2020
Created: Robert
Did I correctly understand today’s seminar such that the Ombudsman’s office is seeking to: 1. Have any PPSR’s invalid under her proposal; 2. Limit actions against directors including their house being off limits; and 3. Limit… 7 158 Read   

Credit Applications

Created: 12 August 2020
Created: Frank
We are considering moving from a paper based credit application form signed by the customer to electronic applications. Instead of a signiture, the applicant will be required to scroll through the Terms and Conditions,… 6 125 Read   

PPSR and Unfair Preference Claims

Created: 11 August 2020
Created: Melissa
Hi everyone, I have a question regarding PPSR and customers who have gone into liquidation/receivership. If I receive notification from a liquidator, and we have nothing owing, I discharge the PPSR immediately. Am I putting… 5 101 Read   

Invoices- Direct debit arrangements

Created: 07 August 2020
Created: Sharath
Hi Everyone, with these unprecedented times, hope you are all doing ok. I’m wanting to know if we do have any legislature around the time between when we send an invoice to a customer to when we direct debit the money ? We… 2 57 Read