This forum is an online community for AICM members, please ensure you are respectful of all stakeholders of the AICM.
Please report any inappropriate conduct to aicm@aicm.com.au or call 1300 560 996.

Ask a new question
Post title Question Replies Reads

PRONTO -Xi

Created: 11 November 2020
Created: Elizabeth
Hi everyone, would anyone have a user guide/manual for PRONTO-Xi Thin Client Version 6.7v2.1? thanks, Liz Morris Endeavour Foundation 0 7 Read   

Dynamics 365

Created: 27 October 2020
Created: Mervyn
Hi, Also wondering if there is a user of Dynamics 365 in the Brisbane area that I could get in touch with. Thanks 3 41 Read   

Worldwide Collection Agency

Created: 23 October 2020
Created: Mervyn
Hi, I'm currently in a market where our customer base is spread across all areas of APAC, NAM and EUR. We are looking at options for debt recovery in all countries and would obviously like to be dealing with one entity rather… 3 56 Read   

Can Directors use Electronic Signatures on Directors Guarantees ?

Created: 14 October 2020
Created: Sharon
Heard that some changes may have occurred via the Gov't re electronic signatures on documents with the onset of Covid. Do not know if this would apply to Directors Guarantees. Can anyone enlighten me ? 3 119 Read   

Credit in Indonesia

Created: 09 October 2020
Created: Pieter
Hello Does anybody have experience in invoicing and collecting debt in Indonesia. For example; 1) Are there any reputable collection agents in Indonesia ? 2) Any credit bureau's or similar organizations to providing credit… 4 41 Read