This forum is an online community for AICM members, please ensure you are respectful of all stakeholders of the AICM.
Please report any inappropriate conduct to aicm@aicm.com.au or call 1300 560 996.

Ask a new question
Post title Question Replies Reads

COVID-19 How you are managing this and you and teams well being

Created: 23 March 2020
Created: Michelle Ann
Hi everyone, I thought this would be a great platform to share what we are doing to help our teams well being during working from home and any hints and tips on how you are dealing with the situation you are finding yourself… 8 129 Read   

Debt Collection in Thailand

Created: 12 March 2020
Created: Bart
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone here has any experience collecting debts in Thailand? We are looking to find a good debt collection agency in this country. Any recommendations would be great! 4 43 Read   

Queensland Government On-time Payment Policy: Register now to get paid faster

Created: 25 February 2020
Created: Michelle Ann
Hi everyone, I have a question regarding the above title and rule change coming in July. The business I work is not small, however we have a team working on a project that requires subcontractors which are small. If we are… 3 59 Read   

Trusts / Trustees

Created: 21 February 2020
Created: Amy
Hello all, There is a discussion in the office about how we should formally document the name of a Trust / Trustee on our contracts. I have always worked on the understanding that the Trustee is the legal entity and… 10 139 Read   

Oracle Advanced Collections

Created: 21 February 2020
Created: Gaynor
Hi All, Our ERP system is Oracle. We are introducing the add on tool of Advanced Collections. I have no previous experience with this tool and wonder if there is anyone that is using it that might be able to give me… 0 37 Read