This forum is an online community for AICM members, please ensure you are respectful of all stakeholders of the AICM.
Please report any inappropriate conduct to aicm@aicm.com.au or call 1300 560 996.

Ask a new question
Post title Question Replies Reads

Change of Client name on invoice

Created: 02 October 2020
Created: Monique
A client has requested for the business name on all their invoices to be amended for this financial year. They have only recently advised of the Business name change. Do you know if there is a time limitation to making… 3 75 Read   

PPSR on licenses

Created: 28 September 2020
Created: Amanda
Hi, I'm currently doing a consulting role where I am reviewing and tightening credit control processes. I have not worked with non stock debtors since prior to PPSA - it is possible to lodge a PPS against a software… 5 69 Read   

Skip Tracer extraordinaire

Created: 23 September 2020
Created: David
We're looking for a reliable (and importantly effective) skip tracer. B2B debtor last known in South East Sydney, and likely still somewhere around there.. Does anyone know someone good at their skip tracing craft who they… 5 60 Read   

risk modelling

Created: 21 September 2020
Created: Richard
Hello All, I'm looking for a credit risk consultant who can do some modelling in the SACC and MACC space. If you know anyone who could do some consulting, would you please respond. My email is richard@spotmenow.com.au 0 19 Read   

Debtors using insolvency moratoriums to avoid debts

Created: 17 September 2020
Created: Nick
Please share examples of how your business has been impacted by the insolvency moratoriums, increased thresholds and time frames related to Statutory Demands? Specifically cases where customers have clearly used the… 0 60 Read