This forum is an online community for AICM members, please ensure you are respectful of all stakeholders of the AICM.
Please report any inappropriate conduct to aicm@aicm.com.au or call 1300 560 996.

Ask a new question
Post title Question Replies Reads

Confidentiality Deed - Hardship

Created: 12 June 2020
Created: Michelle Ann
Hi forum, ive been at this for a while but havent ever been asked to sign a confidentiality deed regarding hardship and payment plans. Seeking some guidance on this if anyone can give me some pointers. 5 72 Read   

Absolute Prohibition Caveat

Created: 04 June 2020
Created: Kim
Hi, I have a company cease trade & not talking. I am concerned and have found registered property in Victoria in which I wish to lodge a Caveatt over & proceed with Legal Action. The search shows they have an ABSOLUTE… 5 98 Read   

NDIS Plan Managers

Created: 04 June 2020
Created: Lisa
Has anyone had any experience dealing with Plan Managers in particular non-payment of participant service provided invoices? 0 37 Read   

Enforcement of Security Interest PPSR

Created: 01 May 2020
Created: Emanuel
Hi Everyone I am curious to know if any one has ever enforced their PPSR security interest on a commercial debtor for an unpaid debt and if so, was the enforcement successful and how did you go about enforcing the security… 2 101 Read   

Credit Repair Cowboys

Created: 30 April 2020
Created: Rowan
Hi Everyone, Has anybody had any dealings with a credit repair firm called Princeville Credit Advocates? They are asking us to remove a commercial credit enquiry from a client's credit file. The client provided a director's… 6 121 Read