This forum is an online community for AICM members, please ensure you are respectful of all stakeholders of the AICM.
Please report any inappropriate conduct to aicm@aicm.com.au or call 1300 560 996.

Ask a new question
Post title Question Replies Reads

Call Centre Simulation

Created: 20 September 2019
Created: Luke
Hi Team, A colleague of mine is looking for information on Call Centre simulation software as part of their recruitment processes. Can anyone here recommend products for use in Australia? Regards. 1 27 Read   

Customer needs part time Colection assistance

Created: 30 August 2019
Created: Sev
I have a customer who is seeking assistance in day to day collection of accounts. Ideally 1 to 3 days per week full or part time for a month or two, St Marys area. Give me a call if you are interested.0410 574 465 1 37 Read   

Lawyer- Credit Application formation-Building Supply Industry

Created: 28 August 2019
Created: Ralph
I am seeking a quote to establish a Credit Application for a supply chain in the Building Industry based in Melbourne. If anyone knows of credible law firm preferably who has experience in the Building Supply Industry I… 9 73 Read   

Brisbane Based Opportunities ?

Created: 22 August 2019
Created: Mervyn
Hi, Unfortunately I had to make one of my team members redundant this morning. Not a nice thing to have to do, however I am also trying to help her find another role in the Brisbane CBD or Northern suburbs. This person has… 2 94 Read   

Personal Guarantee

Created: 20 August 2019
Created: Tangikina
Hi All With a personal guarantee for a private company, should all directors & shareholders be a guarantor, & if a partnership should both partners be guarantors? Also is it best to have identification (drivers licence,… 6 111 Read