This forum is an online community for AICM members, please ensure you are respectful of all stakeholders of the AICM.
Please report any inappropriate conduct to aicm@aicm.com.au or call 1300 560 996.

Ask a new question
Post title Question Replies Reads

Personal Guarantees

Created: 12 October 2011
Created: Ashley Garrone
My understanding is that personal guarantees aren’t a security interest under the PPSA. Does anyone know if this is accurate? 0 260 Read   

Credit application process

Created: Bruce
Has anyone found a golden method for assessing high risk customers when it comes to credit applications? 4 257 Read   

Registration of existing security interests

Created: James
I have security interests already listed on an existing register. Is it true my security interests will be lost if I don't re-register them all on the Personal Property Securities Register? 1 143 Read   

Online system for legal provider

Created: Neil
Should my legal provider have an online system? Has anyone used this type of a system before and is there any extra benefit? 2 173 Read   

Personal guarantees

Created: James
Generally my customers trade through a company. I have heard a lot of stories where personal guarantees from the directors are useless when it comes to insolvency. Are they worth the hassle? 0 332 Read